Provide Education are looking for Primary Teachers for long term and day to day work in the Worksop area and would welcome applications from both NQT's and experienced teachers.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
What you'll needWe are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years, Primary and Secondary teachers educated to degree level with QTS to join our agency for both day to day and long term supply work, applications are invited from both NQT's and experienced teachers.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
What we offerIn return for your service, we offer:
* competitive rates of pay;
* the opportunity to work in a variety of diverse settings which will help to develop and broaden your experience within education;
* an attractive refer a friend scheme;
* the ability for you to work on your terms, thereby creating an attractive work life balance that works for you;
* a dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
Do you think supply work is for you?
If so, please call to arrange a registration.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!