Are you an Experienced Interaction Designer looking to embark on your next professional adventure? You now have the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading digital solution providers that is at the forefront of the new digital era!
The interaction designer will be joining one of Forbes top 100 digital companies world-wide, and have the chance to work on exciting project projects within Government/public sector.
The Interaction Designer must work out the best way to let users interact with services, in terms of both overall flow and at the level of individual design elements. You'll work with developers, designers, creatives, legal people, senior management, anyone you need to produce world class services.Requirements
- Designing inclusive and accessible digital interfaces
- Working with hypothesis-driven design approaches
- Designing user flows, journeys, interactions and user interfaces
- Creating static and clickable prototypes
- Defining success measures for digital products.
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary agile teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing internal business priorities with external delivery and work on client projects
- Experience using web analytics to inform user needs
- Establishing design patterns, creating design systems or using existing design systems
- Experience working across multiple product phases, from initial research/discovery to live services
- Experience working in central government to the GDS service standard.
If this sounds like it has potential to be a great fit for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Contact one of our consultant's below for consideration
Role: Interaction Designer
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
Contact: Adam Beattie