A Design Manager role running a drawing office and managing a team of 6 Design Engineers for a fast-growing manufacturer of special purpose packaging machinery supplying mainly the medical and healthcare sectors. The company are expecting to double in size in the next 12 months and you will become an important part of the management team tasked to achieve this target.
BASIC SALARY: up to £75,000
· Annual Profit Related Bonus
LOCATION: Office Based in the East Midlands
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield
JOB DESCRIPTION: Design Manager / Drawing Office Manager: Packaging Machinery
You will be running a drawing office and managing an established team of 6 Design Engineers. You will be developing and communicating a design strategy and vision for existing and future machine and product development. You will also be responsible for planning and scheduling work flow to ensure sales and production targets are met
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Design Manager / Drawing Office Manager: Packaging Machinery
· You MUST have a proven track record as a Design Manager or Drawing Office Manager leading & managing a team of Design Engineers
· You MUST have experience of and a previous track record as a Design Engineer with specific experience of designing special purpose machinery & ideally of designing packaging machinery
· You will be qualified to degree or equivalent level in Mechanical Engineering
· You will need to be an effective and inspirational leader with experience of planning and scheduling work flow to targets are met
Established within the last 5 years as a manufacturer of a new range of special purpose packaging machinery selling mainly into the medical and healthcare markets, we are looking to double in size in the next 12 months. Our machinery is also sold into the food and pharmaceutical markets. We sell our machinery in the UK and worldwide.
Excellent prospects, as the company continues its impressive growth.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH16170, Wallace Hind Selection