Role: Project Installations Co-ordinatorLocation: NorthamptonPermanent Hours: 8.30am-5pm (Monday to Friday)£20,000- £21,500 - raising to £22,000 Do you have experience of coordinating projects? Are you extremely organised and thrive in sorting out problems? If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you! As Project Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
In order to be successful as a Project Co-ordinator, you must:
- Ensuring you meet the installation requirements of their customers.
- Follow up customer complaints in order to resolve them quickly, efficiently and amicably.
- Log enquiries, quotations and orders
- Collate new order files ensuring correct information are obtained to enable processing on our systems.
- Raise purchase orders on; suppliers/factories, subcontractors and plant suppliers.
- Monitoring prices, deliveries and specifications.
- Ensuring "due date" on sales order entries are accurate in order to maintain an accurate order bank.
- Maintain and coordinate communication with; customer, salesman & subcontractors throughout the project.
- Monitoring of outstanding specification sheets.
- Liaising with transport and warehouse to book deliveries to site.
- Handover of project to service department ensuring all documentation is in place as per the process.
- Previous experience of coordinating projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to a set profit and time scale.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.