Due to continued growth an opportunity is available for Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers to join a leading installation company. Based in Peterborough, the successful Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers' average earnings will be £27,000 - £34,000 (DOE).
Temperature Solutions Ltd is a specialist provider of air conditioning & refrigeration services. While the company is based in Peterborough their trades people work across the UK to deliver expert installations and repairs for commercial clients. All their trades people are fully qualified and are able to provide everything from split system air conditioning units and VRVs to industrial cold stores and blast chillers. When it comes to Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, they can do it all.
This is a commercial role with training provided where necessary and strong prospects for willing candidates to progress within the business. The Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers' main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Surveying sites ahead of fitting air conditioning and/or refrigeration systems
- Planning the placement of pipework, ducts and control panels
- Installing HVAC components
- Performing quality checks to ensure systems are working efficiently and safely
- Carrying out maintenance on HVAC systems, finding and fixing faults
To be considered for this role you must hold an F-Gas ticket or equivalent. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- Experience of working in the commercial Air Conditioning and/or Refrigeration industry
- Demonstrable technical competencies, with high attention to detail
- City & Guild or NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- CSCS skill card
- Full UK driving licence
- Awareness of health & safety in the workplace
- Understanding of building & construction, and capable of using tools and machines
- Hardworking with excellent time management, working to targets and pre-determined timescales
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Logical and able to use your initiative
The company will provide the successful Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer with a company vehicle and cover travel expenses.
If you feel you fit the requirements and are interested in the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer role, then click "apply".