Would you like to develop products for the most innovative cleaning brand on the market right now? With sustainability at its heart and a planet first approach, this plant-based cleaning products brand is seeking an NPD Manager to supercharge their product innovation pipeline and grow category and increase brand share.About the NPD Manager role
We are looking to speak with people with an NPD background in FMCG ideally in the cleaning space but open to backgrounds such as Health & Beauty. Ultimately, we are looking for an NPD Manager who is ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in and make things happen. Working in a "start up" environment you will play a critical role in creating new and innovative products that are plant based and sustainable.Key Responsibilities
- Sourcing and recommending complimentary product and recommending new innovations in the sustainable/plastic free cleaning category.
- Sourcing globally to find the latest innovations in cleaning, and working efficiently to achieve first to market status.
- Supplier and commercial negotiations.
- Build relationships with new and existing suppliers to develop products in line with technical, commercial and consumer needs.
- Sourcing packaging for all channels
- Efficient end-to-end project management to launch profitable new products for the UK.
- Work closely with the UK sales team to understand commercial needs and establish product pack formats and price points.
- Must be environmentally and sustainability focussed - passion for saving the ocean is a bonus!!
- Must have Proven track record of successful NPD launches
- Clear understanding of the product development process from concept through to launch
- Working knowledge of technical aspects of chemical formulations, particularly plant based/innovation
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage own workload - must be flexible and able to re-prioritise accordingly
- Enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Excellent at communication - able to influence and negotiate across all levels internally and externally
- Problem solving (not creating)
If you are someone who would thrive in an eco-challenger brand environment and be part of something special then this could be the role for you. On offer is a competitive package as well as flexible approach to working remotely. Get in touch for more detail.BBBH20152