Software Support Representative
We are Cultura Technologies, a successful software company that supports the agri-food industry. Many agri-businesses across the UK, Europe and the US use our tools, which are designed to boost productivity and customer service through automating and streamlining tasks.
Our Primetics division provides high-quality agri-business software to help smaller and medium-sized companies adapt and take advantage of new developments in agribusiness solutions.
We're currently looking for a Software Support Representative to join the Primetics team and deliver a high-quality service to our customers.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary company bonus plan
- 25 days' holiday
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Excellent pension scheme with a 5% employer contribution
- Enhanced sick pay
- Health cash back plan
- Income protection plan
- 4x salary life assurance
- Bike2Work scheme
- Excellent professional development opportunities with personal, fully expensed training
If you are a software support professional with experience of working in a technical support environment, this is a great opportunity to join an innovative business that celebrates and recognises their employees as individuals.
Our employees are the heart of our business. We are passionate about our customers, our contributions to the agri-industry and our team; we have an entrepreneurial spirit, backed by the strength of a larger, global parent but with the personal feel of a smaller company. Ours is a place where personal growth, together with a strong customer focus, drives our success.
Our team is bursting with talent and dedicated to helping our customers feed the growing world. It's a big job, and we're up for the challenge. Are you?
As a Software Support Representative, you'll log, triage and investigate software-related queries from our customers.
Working as part of our helpdesk, you'll respond to calls, emails and website requests in a timely manner and, where appropriate, escalate issues to the appropriate staff and/or teams.
You will investigate and test customer reported incidents, create support cases and communicate problems to the Development Team when required.
Additionally, you will:
- Investigate and test customer reported incidents
- Create accurate release notes for software releases
- Help to test development software fixes and/or enhancements
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement and Lessons Learned in all areas of customer services
- Deputise for the Customer Services Team Lead
To join us as a Software Support Representative, you'll need:
- Previous experience working in a customer driven role in a technical support environment
- Knowledge and an understanding of the internet and Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of computer science fundamentals and their application in practice
- Highly developed problem-solving capabilities and the tenacity to drive through to a resolution
- Resourcefulness in finding answers to queries from both staff and customers
- A BTEC or equivalent qualification (ideally a degree)
Other organisations may call this role Customer Support Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Representative, Product Support Advisor, or Product Support Executive.
Webrecruit and Cultura Technologies are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Software Support Representative, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.