Sewell Wallis are currently partnering with a large, international business in south Leeds who are looking for a new Senior Management Accountant to join them following a recent internal promotion. This role will sit within the technology division of the business which is currently rapidly growing and therefore career opportunities within the company are incredibly buoyant.
As the Senior Management Accountant your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Maintaining the financial records of the business, ensuring appropriate controls and governance measure are in place to minimise risk
- Provide business partnering support to non finance areas of the business
- Ownership of the day to day financial processing for several UK and international entities
- Consolidation of results and forecasts/budgets for management reporting on a monthly basis
- Control of the balance sheet for relevant entities to ensure accurate monthly financial reporting and clear reconciliations
- Preparation of management information by working closely with finance business partner and the FP&A function
- Ownership of the audit process liaising with auditors in the UK and overseas
-Support on key projects to help drive strategic change
-Financial analysis to support commercial finance projects
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified accountant who is used to delivering against tight deadlines within a fast paced environment. A German speaker would be a great advantage however this is not essential.
For further information please apply or contact Lucy Regan or Emma Dugdale.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.