Band 8c Transformation LeadSkills/Experience Required:
- Proven experience of working in the NHS in delivering transformational or change programmes; ideally within community services and/ or mental health organisations
- Proven experience in reconfiguring services, driving change and delivering tangible results
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries and understanding the complexity of the health system and integrated care systems.
- Creative problem solver with a learning mindset i.e. able to make connections, see the big picture and contribute to the development of strategy.
- Passionate about making a difference through hands-on work with front line teams and service users
: Expected to last 3 months with possible extensionHours per week
: 37.5 hours per weekSalary:
£47.17 to £41.21 per hour (Umbrella) or £40.10 to £35.03 per hour (PAYE inclusive of holiday)Responsibilities/Activities:
- Implementing transformation projects and develop comprehensive plans covering clinical pathways, operational, workforce, contractual, financial aspects of any proposed changes.
- Undertaking evaluations/reviews of existing pathways, gaps in performance and identify opportunities for improvement across the STP footprint.
- Deploying a range of QI and PMO tools and reporting for the programme of work to ensure that key milestones are achieved, risks/ issues are flagged timely, full benefits of the work are realised including patient outcome
- Developing innovative and effective approaches for managing change with an emphasis on best outcomes in line with policy and guidance
- Driving forward the implementation of the A&RD Transformation Action Plan in conjunction with operational and executive leads