A fantastic Top 15 Accountancy Practice in Mid Kent is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager in to their experienced and highly successful tax team. This is a new role within the team and offers huge opportunity for the successful candidate. The tax team is strong and made up of a variety of professionals who cover both corporate and personal services.Client Details
Based in mid Kent, this is an opportunity to work for a market leading Top 15 firm of chartered accountants. The firm has a strong reputation acting for private clients and wide ranging individuals, HMWIs, directors, trusts, estates and other clients on the personal tax side, with a wide ranging SMEs/OMBs /AIM & FTSE client base on the corporate side with clients looking to grow and wanting the advice around wider ranging business planning and growth strategies.
Whilst a quality compliance service is a key offering, the firm has a focus on delivering wider advisory, tax planning and business advice, and the right professional will benefit from developing their tax career with involvement in wide ranging tax planning projects over time, with career progression and development path on offerDescription
- Overseeing compliance work on larger or more complex clients.
- Developing relationships with clients and contacts.
- Leading work on tax advisory projects, reporting to tax partners and directors.
- Identifying opportunities to take additional services to clients and contacts, including corporate taxes, VAT, personal taxes, employment taxes and corporate finance support.
- Acting at all times with the Firm's best interests in mind and with integrity.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the different types of risks faced by the client, including the management of reputational, operational and credit risk in all interactions with clients.
- Showing a sense of urgency and understanding of how the delivery of work (including speed, attention to detail, and quality) impacts the Firm's ability to serve clients.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes and possible recommendations for the client.
- Taking primary responsibility for financial performance on your client and project work.
You will be any of ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified. You will have developed your career to around Corporate Tax Manager level, with a mixed compliance and tax advisory focused career background having been developed within a mix of in house and/or accountancy practice focused firm background.Job Offer
A highly competitive salary dependent on experience
Flexible Working and remote working