Our client has been established in the UK for nearly 50 years and has since earned a reputation for delivering solutions that ease complexity and increase efficiency for companies of all sizes within the transportation industry. They operate behind the scenes, managing critical fleet and transportation functions for their customers across the UK, many of whom make the products that consumers use every day.
This Company has one of Europe's largest fleet of trucks, a FleetCare network of more than 300 approved service locations, and some of the most talented people in the industry. By investing in the latest information and technology, they strive to make business safer, more efficient, and as environmentally responsible as possible.
They are looking for an experienced HGV Technician/Mechanic who is now ready to come off the spanners and use their technical knowledge to support the Rental side of the business as a Tier 3 Maintenance Controller.
Based from their Lichfield offices, you will be dealing with external service providers and HGV Dealerships when servicing or repairing their vehicles ensuring costs are kept to a minimum but are also obtaining further authorisation should additional work be required.Job Requirements/Experience
Salary & Benefits
- For this role it is essential you have either C&G/NVQ Level 2 or 3 within Mechanical Repair of HGV's together with the knowledge of HGV engines.
- A good understanding of Microsoft products would also be beneficial such as Word, Excel and Outlook as you will be using these on a daily basis.
- A high level of customer service, as well as the ability to seek improvements along the way, is hugely beneficial.
- A basic salary of up to £32,000 plus bonus is on offer together with additional benefits such as Company Pension, 22 Days holiday and Bank Holidays, Share Save Scheme to name but a few.
- The working hours are 45 hours per week, on a rotating shift: Monday to Friday 7:30 AM - 5 PM or 8:30 AM - 6 PM
If this role sounds of interest, please apply today!