Multicultural Private Nursery Early Years Practitioner Redbridge Full time/Long-term Immediate start
A Multicultural Private Nursery
located in Redbridge
are looking for an Early Years Practitioner
to start immediately:
- Immediate Start
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum - dependent on experience/qualification
As an Early Years Practitioner
, your role will involve planning and delivering activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
. In addition to this you will be completing observations and reports on key children. You will be communicating and building relationships with parents and carers.
As a Early Years Practitioner you will:
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Be able to effectively carry out observations and reports.
- Be able to work using your own initiative.
- Good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.