A global business is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant / Business Analyst to drive the development of a new CRM platform.
Please note this role is a 12 month fixed term contract and whilst working remotely at present you will need to be able to access the Birmingham office on occasions (two to three times a months) once safe to do so.
The role requires a strong understanding of business analysis, relationship processes and Dynamics 365 technical skills. The main responsibilities will be;
- Build a strong understanding of end to end user journeys and processes for a CRM roll out
- Document requirements and project scope, creating user stories
-Champion process improvement
- Deliver the configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 MRSS
- Provide the link between stakeholders and technical teams
- Ensure alignment between requirements, user stories and UAT
This Dynamics Specialist / Analyst is paying a salary of up to £65,000 plus an excellent benefits package including bonus.
To be considered suitable you MUST have the following;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 MRSS
- Agile experience
- Ability to work with global teams
- Data flow and contract analysis/definition
- User story writing / management
- Analysis and documentation of processes
- Experience in product lifecycle of large scale projects
To apply, please send a copy of your CV