Payroller / Payroll Clerk | Lincoln | Competitive salary | Monday to Friday office hours
We are looking for an experienced Payroller / Payroll Clerk
to work with a market leading Lincolnshire business in Lincoln, this permanent, full time role Monday to Friday.
The role is working with a well established and reputable business who have a friendly atmosphere and a great team environment.
You'll be working part of a busy and hard working payroll processing team, working on both weekly and monthly payrolls. As a Payroll Clerk you will:
- Efficiently process weekly and monthly payrolls
- Generate reports for monthly and quarterly liabilities
- Process statutory payments, including Maternity funding from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and balancing HMRC liabilities
- Investigate any queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
- Effectively answer payroll queries
- Process new starters and P45s
We are looking for someone with previous Payroll experience and knowledge to include HMRC, Maternity, Statutory Sick Pay, new starters, leavers and relevant payroll legislation.
The salary is dependent on relevant experience plus excellent company benefits.