My client is seeking to appoint a Supply Mental Health Wellbeing Officer(s) to provide them with a bank of resource to meet demand and/or cover for absence. The role will contribute to developing and implementing specific, student informed activities and services to address student mental health issues, improve student mental health and wellbeing and support the student experience resulting in improved educational outcomes for students.
As a counsellor you will provide an easily accessible counselling service, offer a high standard of clinical counselling provision to young people, adults and staff. You will also improve student and staff mental health and wellbeing, supporting and improving retention, attendance and attainment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide one-to-one, time limited counselling interventions within a holistic student wellbeing service
* Undertake individual assessments and counselling sessions for students utilising a range of interventions and techniques appropriate to the individual needs of students
* Manage appointments and the counselling diary for students accessing the service Contribute to the development and facilitation of workshops and group sessions for students to enhance service provision
* Contribute to and participate in the organisation and facilitation of mental health events including liaison with the Students Association
* Keep appropriate records and other data, ensuring that the service is appropriately monitored, evaluated and reviewed
Paul Feldmn is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds