The Beal Group of companies is a family run business, focused on supplying commercial textiles into the agriculture, modular building, transport, logistic and oil & gas sectors as well as several other sectors including construction, air-motive, automotive, graphic advertising, defence, and leisure.
Reporting directly to the Group Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of building services and facilities maintenance at the Tony Beal site and an integral part of our relocation to Cumbernauld due to expansion.
You will contribute to the successful delivery of the site operational strategy and financial performance. Through extended teamwork and continuous improvement, the maintenance activities will focus upon four key priorities: Safety, Quality, Service and cost.
* Create detailed specifications to enable quotation of maintenance contracts to be prepared by approved contractors on a like for like basis.
* Review and approve Risk Assessments and Method Statements supplied by approved contractors undertaking maintenance or repair activities on site.
* Conduct or arrange service and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
* Formulate and control the annual budgets associated with the maintenance, repair and serving of all equipment and activities associated with the site.
* Provide operational cover for the manufacturing maintenance engineer during absence.
* Contribute to process improvement activities, e.g., introduction of process equipment.
The successful candidate:
* Knowledge and capability of producing, controlling and reviewing Risk Assessments, Method Statements, permits to work etc.
* Knowledge of understanding of developing and controlling departmental budgets.
* Minimum of a recognised qualification in electrical, mechanical, or building services (HNC as a minimum, HND preferred)
* Minimum Health & Safety qualification of IOSH Managing Safely; preferably NEBOSH
* Full UK driving license
Remuneration and Benefits:
The salary and benefits are competitive and will be determined based on your skills and experience
We look forward to receiving your application