Are you a committed, inspirational, and positive teacher who can conduct your work professionally but at the same time with a good sense of humour?
Are you looking to join a friendly and hard-working team of effective classroom practitioners?
If so, this position is for you.
Randstad Education Luton is working closely with a primary school rated 'good' in their most recent Ofsted inspection. The school is looking to appoint a Year 3 teacher, on a full time basis, from April 2021. This position is temporary contract, and there is the possibility of a permanent contract in September 2021.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Temporary role until July 2021
- Supportive senior management team
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Support small groups in the classroom
- Deliver schemes of work, planning and marking involved
- Attend after school meetings
- Ensuring that the class room is a suitable place to learn
- Teacher experience in Y3
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- 2x Excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Please send your CV to (url removed) or call Winnie on (phone number removed) for more info on this position