EllisKnight is partnering with a leading organisation to recruit a qualified Finance Business Partner, on a permanent or interim basis, to work at their Head Office in Witney.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to partner with multiple budget holders and use your outstanding communication skills to ensure that you gain a full understanding of the business area which in turn will ensure you can accurately analyse and interpret the numbers.
Other key duties will include:
- Offering suggestions to budget holders how to manage issues that have to be solved for from a financial perspective.
- Producing financial management reports to enable senior leaders to manage financial risks in both the short-term and long-term decision-making processes
- Providing clear direction and guidance to all budget holders to enable the overall financial management of the business area.
- Full responsibility for the compilation of all budgets, forecasts and internal financial management reporting
- Providing insights, analysis and interpretation of the financial results
- Challenging and influencing budget holders and senior management through informed analysis and interpretation to ensure that budgets are realistic
- Working with senior management and all members of Finance to coordinate, support and report on relevant matters, ensuring optimised efficiency, consistency of approach, and sharing of best practices
- Educated to Degree Level;
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) or in final stages of qualification with relevant experience
- Has shown evidence of own career and professional development.