Alexander Daniels are currently supporting a rapidly growing and prestigious service provider based in Crewe in their search for a Tax Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the preparation of tax and other compliances returns for all entities within the deadlines provided.Daily duties:
- Preparation and submission of Monthly/Quarterly VAT returns
- Intrastat, P11D and various other Compliance Returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations for the above returns
- Annual corporation tax returns
- Continuous improvement projects including system and process improvement
- Develop and implement strong internal controls allowing for business growth
The perfect candidate will be studying for their ACA or ACCA qualification and be able to work with high levels of accuracy while hitting deadlines head on. You must have a proactive nature, with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, and previous experience with VAT. Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups are essential.
This business are incredibly well established and profitable offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and proven opportunities to further develop and progress your career.