Orthodontic Dental Nurse
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Orthodontic/Dental Nurse to join a growing, highly reputed network of NHS/Private specialist Orthodontic practices. This is a great opportunity to broaden your existing Dental Nursing skills and work with specialists at the.
Our client offers state-of-the-art, modern surroundings with clinical flexibility and mentoring to encourage professional development and contemporary practice both in relation to NHS and Private services.
· State-of-the-art facilities with full-computerisation, digital cephalometry and intra-oral scanners.
· Specialist supervision with scope for professional development with the opportunity to progress into funded Orthodontic Therapy training long-term.
· Support network with regular meetings with networked Orthodontic teams
· Real opportunity to progress in senior/specialist clinical, administrative or managerial roles
· Full-training support in order to enable you to become a fully qualified Orthodontic Nurse with the relevent Radiography, Orthodontic and Oral Hygiene qualifications.
· Providing clinical chair side support to the Orthodontists/Therapists
· Providing excellent patient care
· Decontamination and Cross Infection Control
· Updating Patient Records
· Administration/reception duties when required
· Stock Control
· You must be an experienced and fully qualified Dental or Orthodontic Nurse
· GDC registered
· You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives in delivering the highest standards in patient care and experience
· You will have proven nursing experience
· Radiography/Orthodontic Nursing qualification is highly desirable
· Great attitude and excellent communications skills
· Enthusiasm for patient care
· Evidence of continuing professional development
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Application deadline: 15/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10-11.00 per hour