A growing transport company is looking for an experienced Windows Systems Administrator to join its technical team.
This role will manage a Junior IT Support Analyst and be responsible for IT systems and storage at multiple sites in South West London including Twickenham and Chiswick. Travel to the other local sites will be required and technologies supported / duties will include;
- 3rd Line IT support
- Taking lead on IT projects
- VMWare (Installation, Configuration and Management)
- Windows Server (DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Storage (EMC/DELL/EqualLogic
- Cisco Meraki Networking (routers, switches, firewalls-ASA)
This role is paying up to £50,000 plus benefits including pension and staff travel pass.
To be considered suitable you will need to have a strong background in 3rd Line IT support along with the above technologies.
To apply please send a copy of your CV!