£17.00 to £18.00 per hour DOE (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Flexible Shifts | Good CQC Rating |
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join my client's care home in Harrow. This 20+ bed, care home offers first class nursing care to its elderly residents and supports those with physical disabilities.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working day or night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00 to £18.00 dependant on experience
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experience is not essential and my client will look at applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation