You're techy and you can build relationships, you hear problems and see solutions and you're the conscience of the sales team. You're a Pre-Sales Consultant.
If you're an experienced pre-sales engineer or have strong supply chain and software experience, then please read on.
My client is a SaaS provider to retail and supply chain organisations and, as such, has continued to grow during this difficult time. They're seeking a pre-sales engineer to demo products, assist with proposal and tender writing and spot where real benefits can be delivered to potential customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that have grown year on year and you will have the opportunity to build up your own team!
Based near Milton Keynes but open to remote working, you'll be joining a small team with an awesome product and help to further the continued growth of the business.
ROLE: Pre-Sales Consultant
SALARY: up to £55,000 + £12,000 OTE + car allowance + private health + home working and other benefits to be discussed
LOCATION: Near Milton Keynes (can be remote)
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities
- Build custom demos and present at sales meetings
- Assist in the crafting of sales pitches, tender and proposal documents
- Build technical relationships with customers
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Proven technical pre-sales experience. Any supply chain experience would be a benefit but not essential.
- Proposal and tender writing
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Affinity to sales and technology functions
- Excellent relationship building skills
Does this sound like you?
Interview dates are set for January, so please apply and I will be in touch to talk further