I have an opening for an Employment Solicitor who is looking to join a well-established city firm that is offering a route to Partnership. The firm is offering the opportunity to join their expanding department and well-respected team. My client is looking for an Employment Lawyer who has 5 years PQE across contentious and non-contentious employment law. This is an opportunity not to be missed!!
Employment Solicitor Responsibilities:
* Take and record clear instructions, investigate evidence and research matters of fact and law.
* Advising on both contentious and non-contentious areas of Employment Law.
* Liaise with clients on a regular basis and provide them with case strategy and updates.
* Undertake advocacy or negotiation as and when is necessary.
* Managing a varied caseload and being flexible to changing demands.
* Contribute to Business Development for the firm and the department and play an active role within the current team.
The Successful Employment Solicitor will have:
* 5 years PQE experience in Employment Law.
* Excellent Academics.
* Professional and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience conducting legal research.
What you get in return:
* Working with some of the best in the business!
* Working in a highly successful firm and strong training and development opportunities.
* Competitive salary.
* A famously supportive and progressive team environment.
* A great range of benefits.
If the above sounds like you, please apply directly