Our Client is an award winning, Full Practice Law Firm offering a unique collection of specialisms across the commercial, health, public and insurance sectors. They have an exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant. In this role you will provide administrative and file management support across the Legal Support departments.
Why is this role important and how does it fit into the team, department & wider firm?
The role provides administrative and file management support across the team. Work will come either directly from the fee earner or through the work allocated by the Practice Assistants. The role is accountable for establishing and maintaining an ongoing service-based relationship with the team they support recognising and translating the needs and expectations into a responsive service.
We are looking for
* An effective communicator with the ability to liaise with internal and external clients in a professional manner; striving to provide exceptional service at all times
* Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively within a fast-paced environment
* Conscientious, taking personal responsibility for own work and accountability for its delivery and quality
* Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to change
* Excellent attention to detail
* Customer service focused
* Proactive, professional, and flexible approach to work
* Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn
What technical skills are required
* Experience of working in a legal or professional services environment
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
* An aptitude for producing documents and client communications of the highest standard