£39,500 p/a | 42 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC
An experienced, Nurse-qualified Deputy Manager is required to join a leading Norfolk care home.
The 60 bedded, CQC compliant home is in a rural setting on the outskirts of Norwich and provides round the clock care and support to older people with a range of care and support needs in a picturesque setting near the Norfolk Broads.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
* A great annual salary of £39,500
* A fantastic working environment within a leading local care group
* A great staff benefits package
As Clinical Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, plan, supervise and monitor care and ensure that clinical service delivery within the home meets and exceeds national minimum standards.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager post should be:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation