£19500 to start asap
FTC until April 2022 Full Time Monday to Friday
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, Holiday transfer - up to 5 days each year, Flexible holiday scheme - purchase or sell up to 5 days of holiday each year, Childcare vouchers - up to £220 per 4 week period, Free eye tests (and VDU glasses if required), Free Life Insurance benefit (up to £10,000), Personal development scheme, Personal Accident Insurance, Professional qualification sponsorship scheme, Flexi-time - as agreed with Line Manager, Life Assurance Cover of Four Times your Salary, Critical Illness Cover, Hospital Cash Plan
Validation Assistants works towards minimising contractual risk through accurate and timely validation of claimable events on contracted provision. The core aspect of the role is to validate and assure the business that all evidence submitted to support operational activity meets contractual requirements across multiple and varied contracts
* Validating member paperwork to ensure compliant and meets requirements before submitting to our Commissioner
* Answering queries and explanations, in line with agreed guidance and process manuals, ensuring mutual understanding and agreement to proposed actions.
* Ensuring that material is understood, and that extra support is provided if necessary, on a face to face or training basis
* Assuring the integrity of data entered on electronic systems is accurately maintained
* To perform analysis of validation rejections to identify key trends and highlight as directed by the Validation Manager and Executive across all regional operations and support teams.
* To interrogate centrally produced management information and disseminate required actions and recommended activity to Operational and Support Teams.
Essential skills and experience
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
* Demonstrable experience gained in a fast-paced environment of the manipulation of data
* Previous high-level telephone or face to face customer service experience gained in a business to business or internal corporate environment.
* Exemplary attention to detail, when processing large volumes of information
* Previous experience of working in a processing or compliance function
* Experience of the welfare to work sector, DWP or ESFA.
* Or PPI, compliance or banking administration background
To apply for the role of Validations Assistant please email your cv to
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process