We are currently working with a garage equipment solutions specialist who is recruiting for a Garage Equipment Installation Engineer to join their ever-growing team in the Yorkshire area. We are looking for a hardworking and experienced individual to join our clients growing company on a full time, permanent basis and in return they offer a competitive salary with great benefits.
* Fitting and installing our range of bespoke, high quality garage equipment including vehicle lifts, MOT lanes and cabinets.
* Completion and submission of accurate paperwork is required.
* Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety in workplace, particularly LOLER and PUWER.
* Lead Engineers work in a team with second engineers and are expected to train their seconds on and offsite in order to develop their skills in the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic disciplines.
* Experience working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical equipment, preferable garage equipment.
* Able to understand and follow CAD drawings, work instructions and procedures.
* Full UK Driving Licence
* IT Literate
* Enthusiastic, motivated and determined to see tasks through to completion
* Flexible with good timekeeping skills
* A great work ethic
* Customer focused with good communication skills
Garage Equipment, Engineer, Installation, Vehicle Lifts, MOT Lanes, Cabinets, LOLER, PUWER