Lead Data Analyst
inro £4,5000 - £55,000 + Extensive Benefits & Bonus
This inspiring organisation, with operations spanning over 75 countries, specialise in providing Consultancy & Professional Services within the fields of Tax, Accountancy, Audit and Legal. The rapidly growing fifth specialism, and one that underpins all they do, is Data Science.
Accordingly, and based upon increased workload and growing success, they have just created a new opening for a Lead/Experienced Data Analyst to join their niche Data Analytics team.
The core skills and experience sought are:
* Strong academic achievement - BSc, MSc, MMath, MORSE etc. - in a Numerical and/or Scientific discipline - ideally OR, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Computer Science
* Technical adept in Advanced SQL, Microsoft Power BI, DAX, Power Query and Excel
* 2-3 years' experience in data analysis and visualisation, able to deal with a variety of data sources from on-premises/hosted SQL to API and bespoke connectors - including data model refinement
* Particularly strong in building bespoke dashboard reporting solutions
* A natural communicator able to mentor and lead trainee analysts and to have the ability to convey the power of statistics to your clients
* Knowledge of Azure Machine Learning platform and Python would be highly advantageous
In return, you can expect to work with professional like minded Scientists on extremely interesting subject matters and industries - i.e. Retail, Media, TV, Web, Social Media, Manufacturing and Finance, with projects and clients of all sizes and to be using many OR tools and techniques such as Predictive Modelling; Database Querying and Data Mining; Customer Segmentation; Real Time Dashboard Reporting; Data Analysis; Business Modelling, Machine Learning etc and for a company that actively encourages funded training to expand your skill set.
This role represents 'the best of both worlds': a small, niche nifty Analytical team within the setting of a large solid, stable organisation.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to everyone in person. Applications are processed within 24-48 hours, so if you have not heard back from us by then, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, this does not prevent you from applying again to our other roles