We are currently working in partnership with the Worcestershire County Council. Due to an increase in testing, we are recruiting for candidates to work in a variety of roles for an Immediate Start. You will be working as Test Assistant, Meet & Greet or a marshall.
This is initially for a period of 3 weeks but there will be more work in the Worcestershire area available.
You must be available for all days.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work closely with the Manager, Shift Manager and Section Manager to ensure all individual process areas can perform efficiently
• Ensure all PPE is cleaned and rotated as required to ensure adequate provision is provided in a timely manner for each shift.
• You will be helping to administer tests as required. People coming to the centre are not expected to have Covid Symptoms.
• You will be directing people who come to the Covid Test Centre
• Ensure waste is cleared efficiently from the
• Maintain a clean and safe environment
Skills and experience
• Methodical working
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to manage own workload
• Ability to troubleshoot issues
• Ability to thrive in new situations
• Good communication and proactive attitude
We are looking for someone to start on Thursday 7th January and work the following dates. Please note all shifts start at 09:30 and are based in Worcester University therefore you must be able to get to there for that time.
Thursday 7th January
Friday 8th January
Monday 11th January
Tuesday 12th January
Wednesday 13th January
Monday 18th January
Tuesday 19th January
Wednesday 20th January
Monday 25th January
Tuesday 26th January
Wednesday 27th January
Please send a CV indicating why you are the best person for the position