My client, a leading provider in the Work Based Training sector, are recruiting for a Health & Social Care Tutor/ Coach in the Nottinghamshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national provider that strives to make a difference in what they do and are searching for employees who feel the same.
This role is home based wand working to a blended learning model, only travelling for inductions, observations and exams.
The main purpose of the role is to provide coaching, teaching, learning and assessment to learners in person, allowing them to develop and achieve pre-set goals.
- To promote the company as a quality training provider.
- Ensure that the learner has a thorough induction which includes Employment Rights and Responsibility, programme information, Health & Safety and Equality and Diversity.
- To assess vocational learners on various programmes at their workplace.
- Prepare and review action and assessment plans.
- Record all learning, assessment and contact with learners.
- To action, plan and track candidate progress during their programme of learning.
- To review the progress of learners, ensuring their continued welfare and development.
- To ensure both paper and electronic assessment, review and verification records are completed, accurate, up to date and submitted to Head Office on due dates.
- To ensure all health and safety policies and procedures are carried out whilst observing candidates in their workplace.
- To provide advice and guidance during and at exit of programme.
- Attend assessor and standardisation meetings as required.
- To monitor own performance against agreed targets to ensure continued cost effectiveness. To discuss and agree actions with Assessment Team Managers at monthly supervision meetings.
- To manage own personal development, continuously reviewing and developing areas of personal expertise in order to fully meet organisational and client needs.
- To be conversant with the contents of the Staff Hadbook including the disciplinary procedure.
- To ensure that any other duties are carried out as requested by your Line Manager.
- Effectively interact with other departments.
- Leading or working on Projects.
- Liaising with other relevant individuals across the business.
- Any other dutires as may be required.
- A1 or Equivalent.
- Relevant occupational competency.
- Previous Experience of Assessing.
- IT Literate.
- Time Management.
- Driving License.
- V1 or equivalent.
- Two years previous experience in similar roles.
- Functional Skills in Numeracy and Literacy.
- Ability to deliver up to level 5 standard.
- Generous car allowance.
- 29 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
- IT Package - Laptop, mobile phone, tablet, laptob trolley bag.
- Uniform allowance.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Disability Confident Leader
- Mental Health First Aid Provider