£35 - £40k Basic Salary
Monday to Friday
"Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't"
A valued client of mine is looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to oversee their 12-technician workshop. This rare opportunity is with an independent specialist business who is looking for a strong individual to lead the team. You will be tasked with increasing efficiency and quality across the technicians in situ, as well as maintaining and improving on the in-house processes alongside the operations manager, from job cards, training, and development to ensuring targets and work schedules are completed on time. This sort of opportunity does not come up every day, so if you think you have the required skills, do not delay, apply TODAY!!!
* Oversee a 12 Technician workshop
* Improve efficiency and quality within the team
* Mentor and develop apprentices, alongside identifying training needs for the rest of the team
* Manage job cards, labour bookings, workshop loading and quality control
* Ensure deadlines are met and delays communicated promptly
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a supervisory workshop role
* Proven ability to motivate and develop a team
* Robust man management style geared towards results
* Strong technical knowledge
* Highly organized with a pro-active mentality
Salary and Benefits
* Basic Salary to £40k
* Bonus scheme tbc
* Monday to Friday 7am - 430pm
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you are not a Workshop Controller, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you are interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based near Petersfield and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV