We have an amazing opportunity for a Residential Childcare Assessor, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
* Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
* Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
* Level 3 Qualification in Residential Child care, CYPW or equivalent
* Occupational experience within the Residential Childcare Industry
* Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace
You will receive:
* Great basic
* Annual full team party.
* 40-hour week.
* 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service. (Bank Holidays in addition)
* You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
* Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
* Mileage of 0.40p per mile
* pension scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited uk receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities