This is just the job if you see yourself working in the accounts team of a market leading food supplier.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Maintain Ledgers and Bank on a day to day basis liaising with suppliers and growers.
* Assist in the Day to day running of the EU Operational Programme.
* Maintaining ledgers, spreadsheets to monitor and control EU programme expenditure
* Maintain and reconcile bank accounts.
* Coding and processing of purchase invoices and payments.
* Prepare & Investigate reconciliations for EU claim
* Raise purchase orders including reconciling of pricing and quantity.
* Liaison with suppliers, members and personnel of all levels.
* Prepare for RPA claims and audits & assist in management of on-site audits.
* Respond to queries on a timely manner.
* Update fixed asset register on a monthly basis.
* Minutes & board documents, preparation & filing.
* Ad-hoc duties as requested by line manager/FD.
* Ability to relate to all personnel at all levels in a professional and credible fashion
* An ability to work with minimum direction using own iniative, with the ability to work under pressure.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft office
* Good time management skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meet deadlines
* Very good organizational skills
Own transport very useful as not easy to reach by public transport.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position