Jark Bradford Ltd Technical & Engineering Division are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a permanent position for a Mechanical Fitter
• Assembly of hydraulic equipment;
• Read engineering drawings and understand the specifications and tolerance;
• Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to produce products;
• Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work;
• Follow Management / Team Leader instructions for the efficient delivery of responsibilities;
• Work in accordance with Shop floor SOP's;
• Work to set timescales and deadlines;
• Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team;
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area;
• Maintain high levels of Health & Safety at all times;
• Adhere to all PPE / workwear requirements;
• Apply flexible approach to tasks given in a busy working environment;
• Undertake all other reasonable work requests to support / assist the smooth running of the shop floor.
Working hours for this role are 8am-4.30pm from Monday to Thursday, Friday 8am to 3:30pm
Pay rate is depending on experience between £12 to £14 per hour.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Jark Bradford Technical & Engineering Recruitment Division who operate as an employment business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply within, send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) and ask to speak to Alison Tattersfield