Job Title: Group Payroll Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Citation is one of the UK's biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We've always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We've tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again. We're a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We have been named as one of the UK's Top 100 Best Companies to work for... Not one but FOUR times!
We are looking for a self-motivated and diligent Payroll Administrator to join our growing finance team, to add value and have an impact in the pivotal success of our business. As a key part of both finance and internal HR, you have the opportunity to be a part of two growing teams. There's never been a more exciting time to join us!
* Processing all overtime, amendments, new starters, leavers and any other payroll elements including sickness and PILON's across multiple payrolls
* Assisting with the onboarding of payroll for any acquisitions made by the Group
* Calculating and processing SMP, SSP, ShPP payments etc
* FPS (Full Payment Submissions) & EPS after any approved payroll run
* Producing P32's, P45's, P11D's and P60's on a monthly/annually basis
* Dealing with all appropriate and approved deductions from pay and any AOE's orders we may receive
* Dealing with payroll queries across the group
* Processing pension payments across multiple pension schemes
* Full BACS submission
* Ad Hoc banking payments
* Monthly payroll journals
* Annual PAYE Settlement Agreement submissions to HMRC
What we are looking for:
* Have an up-to-date working knowledge of UK Personal tax;
* Be strong with payroll systems (Sage 50) and Microsoft Excel.
* Have experience of working with company pension schemes;
Why choose us?
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday PLUS your birthday off work, healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more!
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application