Job title: Registered Nurse - Lead/ Manager
Registered charity is seeking a Lead Nurse. This will be to oversee a recovery unit. Our client has wealth of experience with over 30 years assisting the most vulnerable patients. This circa 20 bed unit are a main provider for complex addiction treatment.
Working alongside other Clinical and Therapeutic staff within Residential Services, contribute to the development, implementation, and monitoring of all clinical and therapeutic interventions
As the Lead Nurse, offering direct supervision of the shift team ensuring all allocated clinical and therapeutic interventions are delivered in accordance with internal statement of purpose.
Communicating to the team all plans to ensure the unit is properly resourced in accordance with minimum staffing levels and planning for unplanned absences.
* Provide clinical and operational leadership
* provide oversight to a team of Nurses and Recovery team
* Supervise the support and treatment of adults with drug and alcohol issues
* Implementing therapeutic interventions and group work
* Supervision meetings and staff appraisal
* reviewing nursing care and communicating any amendments to the care plan
In the absence of the Registered Manager, oversee the provision of pre-admission planning and post treatment support and the co-ordination of effective recovery plans and contingency plans on exit from treatment