£16 - £17 p/h + Paid Breaks - Up to £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A privately owned nursing home in the Cleckheaton area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their clinical team on a permanent basis, with full time hours available.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 36 hours per week (alternate weekends off)
* Days only
* Competitive pay rates from £16 to £17 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £31,800
* A friendly and supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideally you will have previous UK nursing home experience
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation