Inivos are looking for a Finance Assistant to join one of the Finance Team. We promote flexible working as a company, although we are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our office in Kings Lynn.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural 'comfort zone' in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Finance Specialist will be expected to work as part of a highly dedicated and motivated finance team, in a fast paced, high volume environment, ensuring accuracy and accountability for the timely processing of purchase ledger transactions.
What will you do?
* Allocate and process purchase invoices for approval and posting within the month end timetable.
* Match and process purchase invoices to orders and goods received.
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate handling of invoices and queries.
* Set up new supplier accounts and maintain accurate and up to date records for all.
* Reconcile supplier statements to account balances routinely.
* Prepare weekly/monthly supplier payment proposals.
* Assist with the daily banking reconciliations for each business bank account.
* Take responsibility for the purchase ledger month-end deadlines and work with the wider finance team to ensure all month-end processing and reporting deadlines are met.
* Support the Finance Manager to prepare the quarterly VAT return.
* To prepare and submit monthly/quarterly returns to HMRC, such as EC Sales and Intrastat submissions.
* Ensure the accounts inbox and personal inbox is managed effectively.
* Work with the wider team to improve controls and processes to add value and drive efficiency.
* To assume responsibility for adherence to the company QMS and external accreditations held by the business.
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Demonstrable experience of bookkeeping.
* Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations is desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Highly focused and organised with ability to manage distractions without compromising objectives and priorities.
* Ability to adapt to change and work to strict deadlines.
* Solid team working skills.
* Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature.
* Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages.
* Office365 Basic Administration.
What will you get?
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
* Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today