Bid Manager - IT Services
Location: Birmingham / WORK FROM HOME - FULLY REMOTE
Salary : £35,000 - £45,000
Our managed service provider that specialises in IT Services, Cloud infrastructure and automation software, is looking for a Bid Manager to support their IT Services and business development team, in what is a newly created role.
You will work closely within the sales and bid team to take ownership of the bid process and identify and respond to public sector tender requests for this managed services provider, whom have grown from 25 people to over 70 in the last 8 months.
- Identify relevant opportunities on public sector frameworks
- Take ownership of the bid response process
- Manage the bid qualification process (bid/no bid) for new opportunities
- Understand, dissect and review commercial and contractual requirements
- Conduct post-bid review sessions
- Maintain 3rd party reporting, e.g. keep up to date with public sector reporting requirements
- Maintain and improve bid templates & the bid process
- Worked in an IT Environment / Managed Service Provider environment previously
- Experience of responding to public sector tender requests
- Previous experience of working with government procurement tools and sourcing tools
- Experience of managing the end to end process of tenders to successful bids
- Understanding of technical and financial techniques and concepts
- An enthusiasm for technology and building relationships with your colleagues and external clients
We are proud to partner with this IT services business who have had exceptional growth whilst maintaining a strong passion for their culture and vision, where they have hired for the personality fit first and then technical and relevant experience.
For further information, do not hesitate to speak to Dan Rodrigues of CX Squared for further details on 07825444051.
#cx2 #bidmanager #managedserviceprovider #itservices #government #bids #tenders
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91578088