Digital Marketing Executive
I am currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a reputable medical supplies company based in Harrogate on a permanent basis.
This would be an excellent opportunity to join a company that could offer stability and development opportunities!
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintaining the companies websites
* Responsible for the social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
* Producing the companies newsletter on a monthly basis
* Working closely with the purchasing and sales team
* Producing leaflets and brochures
* Assisting with any marketing tasks for the business
* Maintaining the product image library
* Assisting with ensuring company branding is correct
* Achieve and maintain IS0 9000 accreditation
Key Skills Required
* Previous marketing experience
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* A positive can do attitude
* Able to work on own initiative and extremely proactive
* Excellent work ethic
* A keen eye for detail with excellent organisation skills
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
The company are growing as a business and would be an exceptional opportunity for someone who is keen to progress with a reputable company within the medical industry.
Interviews are being held immediately!
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on (phone number removed) alternatively you can send your cv to (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age