Our Market Leading Client, based in Chester have continued to grow and expand during the Pandemic and now seek to add a Senior Finance Officer to their Chester Head Office Team, providing support to Group Finance Manager
It's a role which requires a talented Accounts All-Rounder with specific focus on Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll as their main area of expertise.
The role encompasses the following:
* Reporting directly to the Finance Manager
* Lend support to the Finance Manager to assist with carrying out Team Leader duties as required
* Coordinating the work and deadlines of the Accounts Team in ways that comply with the Finance Manager's plans and direction in their absence.
* Manage the team in the Finance Manager's absence, overseeing work, co-ordinating with the day-to-day operational requirements, monitoring the relevant email inboxes, and ensuring that the team adheres to deadlines
* Be the first port of call for queries, and know which queries to escalate to the Finance Manager.
Other operational duties include
Daily/Monthly Banking Reconciliations
Credit Control / Debtors Ledger
Month End Tasks
Construction Industry Scheme
This is a awesome role, with real job security in these uncertain times and the opportunity to develop your career, the key essential qualification is that you are fully AAT Qualified or have a Business/Economics or Accounts Degree with associated hands on Accounting experience and skills within Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll.
Salary to £26,000 plus excellent benefits