Our client is a successful business providing mechanical, electrical and data commercial services with dominance in the retail sector throughout UK. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit an additional experienced Electrical Projects Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Based in Sheffield but working throughout Yorkshire and the UK, the successful candidate will be required to run small, medium & large retail installation projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Planning, organizing and delivering medium and large size projects with zero defects, on-time and in budget whilst always striving to delight and exceed customer expectations.
• Maintaining and building strong professional relationships with the customer's surveyors, building managers and design teams.
• Providing leadership, assistance and technical advice to a team of electrical engineers to ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
• Liaising closely with the Company's finance department to ensure that jobs are invoiced in a timely manner and that applications for payment are submitted when necessary.
• Organizing and collating paperwork including taking client briefing notes, submitting schedule of works, submitting costings and final accounts.
• Assisting with surveying and quoting for maintenance work when required.
• Identify, estimate and quantify material requirements, obtaining written supplier quotations from approved suppliers where necessary.
• Research costs of operating or hiring plant/specialist equipment, transport costs, labour and other overheads.
• Carrying out quality inspections
• Assist monitoring practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and best practice.
In return they offer:
• Permanent position
• Salary between £40 - 45k
• Company car or car allowance
• Company pension scheme after three month qualifying period
• Opportunity to work in a progressive rapidly developing company with a prestigious client base
For more information please contact (url removed)