Assistant Management Accountant
* Study Support
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Health Scheme (T's & C's apply)
* Colleague discount scheme
* Onsite subsidised restaurant
Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business that prides itself on looking after its people and producing high quality products. We are always looking for outstanding people, with great attitudes and an openness to learning to join our family. The size of our business enables us to support career development and progression that will help our people fulfil their potential.
This role is based at Fresh Food Food For Now in Beaumont Leys. This business was created in early 2019 and specialises in daily deliveries of short shelf-life products and is going from strength to strength as we can deliver to a wide range of customers with a wide range of products and brands.
The assistant management accountant role is a brand-new position to help with the growth of the business. It is a small team with the role reporting directly into the Financial Controller, which will enable the person in this role to get involved in a variety of tasks to fully understand the business. As an assistant management accountant, you will be reporting accurate and informative data and commentary to help to drive business decisions. You will have ownership of the management accounts including both weekly and monthly reporting and will need the capability of using systems to their full potential.
The Right Person
You will need to be a driven, solution focused individual with a desire to show your potential. You will need to have good communication skills, with the ability to explain complex information to non-financial colleagues. You will need to be able to manage expectations but be flexible to change and react to business needs. We are also looking for:
* Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
* Experience of management accounts
* Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, FMCG would be an advantage.
* Strong overall IT skills including Microsoft Office packages.
* Excel knowledge at intermediate level to include VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
* Excel VBA and Power BI experience would be an advantage
* Experience of using accounting systems is essential, AX would be an advantage
* Excellent numerical skills, an ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate accuracy
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative