You will manage key client projects through hand over from Sales to project completion and work directly with clients to ensure our deliveries are within time, scope and budget.
You will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of the project are compatible with client needs.
Project Manager - responsibilities:
• Coordination and completion of projects on time within quality, budget and scope.
• Oversee all aspects of projects by setting deadlines, plan and request resources.
• Monitoring and summarizing progress of projects.
• Prepare and communicate reports for upper management regarding project status.
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Perform a variety of tasks while leading and directing the work of others.
Project Manager - tasks:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/suppliers for successful project execution
• Planning all project tasks:
- transform sales design to final design
- acquire design acceptance from customer
- estimate resource need for the entire project
- in cooperation with other departments ensure design, production and shipment
- ensure design reviews
- design to production in NAV
- involve Controls department and Installation department
• Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all involved parties
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Work related requirements:
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Expect 10-40 travelling days per year