Customer Training Manager (Technical/Rotating Machinery)
This role can be done remotely, providing the candidate is willing to travel to Peterborough at short notice when required.
Provectus Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading machinery manufacturer that focus on the design & development of complex rotating equipment used for efficient power generation.
This challenging opportunity will see the individual actively involved with training, from initial creation of training material, through to on-site & remote delivery to customers & employees.
* Create, develop & maintain training material for customers
* Prioritise all training related activity both internal and externally
* Work with customers, ensuring training delivered satisfies customer concerns
* Deliver the overall training package to customers, both on-site & remotely
* Present technical information to customers at seminars/meetings
* Deliver training to internal employees
* Some national/international travel required when delivering training
We are looking for
We are looking for candidates that have extensive experience delivering operational and maintenance focused training material, both on-site national/internationally, as well as remotely.
* Experience preparing and delivering training around rotating equipment such as turbines, reciprocating gas compressors etc
* Confident in technical topics such as mechanical engineering
* Interpersonal communication skills, writing skills
* A passion for learning and developing people
PLEASE NOTE: This is a TECHINCAL training role. We are looking for candidates that have extensive experience delivering technical training, centred around rotating power-generation equipment. Training candidates with no Technical background, will not be considered