Role: OH Clinic Manager
Salary: £45-50k (+ company car/car allowance)
Hours: Full time
• Up to £50k salary plus Company Car/Car Allowance
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Opportunity to build a strong team
• Ability to progress and develop
Amber Mace is working with a fast paced, market leading client who is currently looking for an ambitious Occupational Health Clinic Manager to build a new team in Oxford. Our client is working with innovative technology to put them a step ahead of the current market.
In this role, you would be responsible for building a new team in Oxford. This opportunity provides you with a chance of establishing your own area, networking with clients and being part of the development of a successful company as they expand across the UK.
The ideal candidate would be determined and passionate about what they do, and looking to expand their knowledge and experience in the Occupational Health field. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact Helene at Amber Mace on (phone number removed), or email your up to date CV to (url removed)
• As this is a new team, you will be responsible for building and bonding a new team within Oxford
• Manage and lead the OH team
• Work with senior members of the team to progress the Occupational Health sector in the new Oxford team
• Provide mentorship and guidance to the team
• Oversee full OH remit including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Vaccinations etc.
• RGN qualified
• Must be OH qualified
• Experienced in all aspects of Occupational Health
• Occasional clinic work will need to be covered
• Management qualification would be desirable
If you are interested in the role, please contact Helene at Amber Mace on (phone number removed), or email your up to date CV to (url removed)