Our highly regarded client is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to undertake contract negotiation and management services across the multiple departments in their organisation. Our client manages an extremely high volume of work and are looking to expand their current RESEARCH team with proactive candidates who can work autonomously. Main responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide variety of Research agreements
- Attending meetings and negotiating terms with third parties
- Providing specialist advice to internal staff in relation to complex legal and contractual issues
- Keeping abreast of current legislation
- Maintaining awareness of the companies policies
- Law degree or equivalent job experience
- Proven track record or demonstrable experience working in a similar role
- Ideally a background in medical research, pharmaceutical industry or similar
- The clients will consider candidates from an educational background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- A proactive approach to their work and the ability to work autonomously
- In-depth knowledge of issues relevant to costing and pricing across the medical research industry
Our clients will be offering a comprehensive benefits package including a very flexible home working arrangement. Currently, this role is fully remote with occasional travel.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/