Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive Department: BD, Marketing and CommunicationsSalary: Up to £40,000 (DOE) Location: LiverpoolPermanent, Full Time
A leading full-service law firm are seeking an experience Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing BD, Marketing and Communications team based in their thriving Liverpool offices. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with at least 2 years' of Digital Marketing experience to join a fantastic team to help deliver a broad range of campaigns and digital marketing activities.The Role:
- Delivering a broad range of campaigns and digital marketing activities to their target audiences.
- Specialising in website activities including manging content, analytics, SEO and PPC as well as a range of digital marketing responsibilities including creating social posts, creating emails campaigns, manging apps and assisting with the creation of short films.
- Monitoring and maintaining the current website and microsites by:
- Uploading and updating content on change requests from the business
- Developing reporting using a range of tools and delivering insights back to the business
- SEO and PPC campaigns
- SEO maintenance activity on the website
- Ensuring QA on the website and running support sessions for international colleagues
- Digital marketing responsibilities include:
- Supporting on the development of digital campaigns
- Executing newsletters
- Building email campaigns
- Ad-hoc and campaign-based social media activity
- content migration and support for content design initiatives
- creating and managing apps using Fliplet
- 2+ years' Digital Marketing experience
- Web content management systems
- Web publishing (HTML, CSS)
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge In the principles of SEO and PPC
- B2B social media ideally using LinkedIn Ads
- Microsoft (all office packages)
- Google Ads
- Social media management platform
- Website/app development experience
- Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Sitecore CMS
- Vuture (email marketing software)
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- LinkedIn Ads
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful