Learner Engagement Advisor (Remote Working)
£19,000 - £24,000
Purpose of Role
As a Learner Engagement Advisor, you will be a key influencer, with passion and energy to provide a commitment to every learner that they will receive an outstanding experience and our clients will see a clear return on investment. Working closely with the Contracts & Performance Manager in building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of referral agencies and stakeholders.
Reporting to the Contracts & Performance Manager you will be responsible for the timely and effective co-ordination of learner recruitment and enrolment on to programmes across the company provision. Ensuring learners and referral agencies are given relevant Information, Advice & Guidance (IAG), assessing eligibility and suitability, prior to enrolment on to programmes delivered by the company.
In addition to the enrolment of learners, the Learner Engagement Advisor also delivers Information to learners in both group and individual settings, either on client premises or utilising virtual technologies. Ensuring the timely completion of all learner/client requirements including learner eligibility, learning agreements, proof of ID, initial assessments and enrolment paperwork.
* Ensure that General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are adhered to with the sending of all information containing personal information of our students, customers, suppliers, colleagues, stakeholders.
* Provide a bespoke and highly personalised service to learners and referral agencies, establishing and maintaining a positive rapport in support of future business development.
* Conduct Initial Assessments with learners ensuring further support requirements are identified and established from the onset.
* Identify and attend stakeholder and engagement opportunities across the provision area, in promotion of company programmes.
* Engage effectively with learners and referral agencies, by telephone, email and in person, facilitating a smooth transition on to programme, ensuring the needs of the learner are met at all times.
* Generation and follow up of any identified leads for future business in a timely fashion.
* Support the Central Administration Team in the timely processing of learner enrolment paperwork, ensuring accuracy and quality standards are met.
* Support the Delivery Team with the facilitation, delivery and invigilation of learner examinations.
* Collation and submittal of a Monthly Performance Report to the Contracts & Performance Manager.
* To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Contracts & Performance Manager or Senior Management Team.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions at the company;
* Participate in any staff review/performance management processes involving the identifying and meeting of training needs for self and others.
* Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
* Pursue the achievement and integration of equal opportunities throughout all activities.
* Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment